Donors and co-parents
If you are acting as a donor or a co-parent, the law determines your position, including:
- How much parental involvement you are entitled to
- Whether you are financially responsible
- What information you and your offspring might have about each other if you are not known to each other.
Find out more about how the law applies to you if you are:
How we can help
We are experts in advising and representing donors and co-parents, and can:
- Advise on preconception
- Help you to put in place a donor agreement to limit any legal responsibilities
- Help you to put in place a co-parenting agreement to ensure your status in respect of the child that you are conceiving,
- Represent you in a dispute with your recipients (whether concerning contact, parental responsibility or child maintenance)
- Prepare a will for you.